"Let us help you pay for a funeral that will be a lasting tribute to those you love, without the worry".
It’s never an easy time when a loved one passes away, and we empathise whole-heartedly with the fact that it is a time of sadness and, often, stress. Most of us only find out about funeral costs when we need to arrange the funeral of a family member or friend, and, more often than not, are completely shocked at the overall cost.
Times of grief are hard enough to deal with, so we believe money should be the last thing you need to worry about. A loan from Pioneer Finance can help ensure you are able to organise a respectful funeral for your loved one, giving you one less thing to worry about during a difficult time, and giving them a ‘good send-off’.
- Priority Service – your application will be dealt with as a priority.
- Easy Process – our online application process is setup to make it as easy and quick as possible to apply for a loan.
- Experienced Lenders - assistance is available from one of our senior lenders should you require it.
- No Jargon – our loan contracts are kept as simple as possible and are easy to understand.
- Good Rates – We offer you very reasonable fees and interest rates on your loan.
- Flexibility – we will work with you to help ensure payments and terms will fit within your budget as much as possible.
- The Personal Touch - our friendly team are available to meet with your family, just to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible.
- Thinking Outside the Box - we can accommodate multiple borrowers, should a number of family members wish to contribute, which is often the case with funerals.
We can help in a number of ways, from emergency funding for a funeral at short notice, a top-up to your funds, and even assistance on the day. At Pioneer Finance we want you to be able to pay for a funeral that will be a lasting tribute to those you love, and fulfil their final wishes, without the worry.
Please call us on 0800 000 724 today so we can discuss the needs of both you and your family.